Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Truly inspiring

I tried to have a quieter day today - my ears have been ringing for most of it after standing so near to the speakers at last night's concert! The day started with a children's party, but then became more sedate when I got home. I've spent the day tidying up again, sorting through some more of my piles of paper (great filing system!), and once again I've found a very powerful and humbling quote to share. Be inspired!

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances." Victor Frankl

No comments: