Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Setting myself a new challenge ...

Now I know a few posts ago I wrote about not feeling obliged to write a blogpost, but I'm a bit disappointed with how little I wrote in April, so I've decided to give myself another challenge of writing each day in May. I think I lost my focus somewhere along the way, as does happen, so now I'm bringing myself back to the path (see last post!) and heading towards my creative goal again.

As we are on a creative note, check out Violette's blog for a list of tour dates for her book tour by blog - yes, the amazingly talented Violette has had her first book published, and she is promoting it by inviting people who have a regular blog to post an interview with her, which she will promote on her blog. The tour started on 29th April and the bloggers have asked some very interesting questions. I'm wondering how I can manage to live up to the ones asked so far, and am working on a list of questions right now. It's my turn to post my questions and Violette's answers on May 13th, so keep a look out. In the meantime, take a look at Violette's blog which is always very informative and also click on the links to the other blogs involved in the tour. The book is called 'Journal Bliss: Creative Prompts to Unleash Your Inner Eccentric' and you can order it on Amazon.

No comments: