Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Phew!

Busy, busy day! A perfect day for walking in the bush and meditating - I had a very enlightening day, but will leave the details until tomorrow when I have more time to write properly - I don't want to miss any important details out! Should be OK - I took two pages of notes whilst I was walking. It was all very positive, and very challenging but well worth it.

I have to go and wrap presents to post back to the UK, so this is a short and sweet mail. I will make up for it in the next post!

Whilst I was foraging through my old diary - from 1994 - I found this quote which I would like to share:

"You have no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself - and how little I deserve it". Unfortunately I didn't take a note of who quoted it, but I cannot take credit for it. It's just reminding me to have respect for myself, which is one of the lessons I took from today's meditation. More details tomorrow ...

No comments: