Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Me-made-May 2014 - Plantain Top

Day 24 of my countdown to the UK.  :)

This is the 3rd week of my me-made-May challenge.  I've worn a top for a second time this week, my green t-shirt with the heavenly faces on it.  So in fact I've managed to wear 4 items this week - the 4th being my Plantain top by Deer & Doe, which I have blogged about here.



By far, my stretch knit items are getting the most wear (if you include my running skort).  Yet, I always see myself as sewing wovens.  Hmmm ... I'm definitely thinking I would like to include more knitted fabric items in my wardrobe.  They are so easy to fit and comfy to wear, and as I'm discovering, much easier to sew than first thought.  That's another thing to add to my list of knowledge gained from Me-made-May.


I'd also like to thank the people who've been commenting on my posts during my 'comeback'.  Your support and encouragement are greatly appreciated and I'm sorry I haven't got round to replying to each one of you - I do intend to, it might just take time.  But you're all being sent a hug xxxx

No comments: