Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Synchronicity


I've been looking for the perfect heart for my guardian doll that I am making for the online healing doll course I'm a member of. I'd bought a pink shell heart last week, although I didn't feel it was quite what I'm looking for. Today I was looking at some glass milk jugs at a local gift shop, and just had to look at their discounted Christmas decorations at the same time. I rummaged around in a tiny pot of tree decorations and found this beautiful blue heart - it was the only one in there, and at the bargain price of 95 cents! It's the right colour, has bling effects and a beautiful, soft to the touch velvet ribbon. For my guardian doll, I'm trying to make her as much a comfort to me as possible, so I want her to be soft to the touch and carry symbols that bring me comfort. She also has to be blue, I didn't know why as I was determined that my guardian was to be my favourite colour purple, but blue kept coming to mind. On looking up the colour of blue, it appears that it is the colour of truth and of the throat chakra - so seeing as my personal goal for 2009 is to speak my own truth, it looks like I'm on the right track. I'll keep you posted on the progress of my doll. I have a couple of doll challenges to meet first, which I will also post in the near future. To me this is also a sign that when you put out your honest desires into the wider world, you may well find what you are looking for.

Last night we enjoyed Australia Day as a family in the company of friends. I was thinking about this today and was so proud of my children who were all very sociable and comfortable with their friends, chatting and moving independently amongst everybody. Completely different to how I used to be (and still am sometimes) at social functions - I'd try and hide and melt into the background. My offspring are nothing like that - they're here and they want everyone to know that - in a very pleasant way of course! Thank goodness they don't have all my hang-ups!

No comments: