Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blogtoberfest Day 1 - Setting my intention

Today I had great plans to come home from work and take photos of my lovely hexagon quilt which I have finally finished after nearly 10 years in the making.  However, the weather had other ideas, and as I looked out of our office building towards the Hills I could see gathering dark grey clouds; signs of a storm I was sure, which came to nothing apart from making it seem like it was night-time at 5 pm.  Still, it gives me something to write about on another Blogtober Day.  As I write this now, rain is bouncing off the tin roof, a strangely comforting sound ...

So I thought I'd write my intention for Blogtoberfest  instead :)

It is my intention this Blogtoberfest to share something on my blog, Create for Life, everyday during October, whether it be writing, some artwork or a photo or two.  I'm doing it because I love to share what's happening in my life with my family and friends overseas, and I'd like to get into the habit of sharing again on a more regular basis.  Plus it gives me the opportunity to visit other bloggers who are also taking part.

Visit the host, Shells in the Bush, if you'd like to take part and/or discover other awesome bloggers.  What do you intend to do this Blogtober?

No comments: