Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Blogtoberfest day 29 - Going Bananas!

Fused bananas - Little Man is fascinated by them - just had to take a pic :)
 Well, Blogtoberfest hasn't gone entirely to plan.  I'm afraid I got a bit lost in life, work and personal; nothing too horrendous but enough to make me sit back, take stock and be kind to my self by letting a few things slip if necessary.  If I've needed to go to sleep early I have.  If I needed to take a restful walk in the forest, I did just that.  And blogging is one of the things that has slipped, just for a little while.

I feel like I'm getting back on track, but I'm going to take things slowly and not beat myself up too much for not doing all those things or writing all those stories that I wanted to.  There's always another opportunity to tell my story, and for that I'm grateful.

The back-side, so to speak ...
So, be kind to yourself and take a rest if you need to, and don't feel guilty about it.  Just get back on track when you feel ready.

That's all for now folks ...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fused bananas? Do you come across them often?