Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blogtoberfest day 2 - My first photo collage

What is happening to the weather???  Too dimpsy yet again today to take photos of my lovely quilt - may be able to do it tomorrow as it's my day off, but I also have other things planned for my Friday so there will be other stories to share.

So I went outside into the garden to visit grumpy bunny and noticed how gorgeous the peach blossoms are looking.  The flowers are stunning, it's just a shame the same can't be said for the fruit - we discovered for ourselves that the trees are ornamental.  The fruit smelled divine, mouthwatering - but made us reach for the mouthwash after tasting!  Never mind, at least we have a beautiful display to enjoy each spring, and the smell of peaches is very pleasant ...


And ... I surprised myself with my first photo collage.  A few people have raved about PicMonkey and how easy it is to use.  I can now vouch for it's ease of use, even for photo-techno-challenged people like myself  - it would appear even I can make a collage.  Hurrah for PicMonkey!  You won't be able to stop me now :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful blossoms!