Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not all smooth sailing ...


This is a picture of a tote bag I painted a while ago to promote my intention for creative living. I love the colours and the little lilac sequins - adds a bit of bling and you can never have too much of that!

Well, missed my blog day yesterday because the computer decided it needed a break and wouldn't let me connect with the internet! Probably a good job anyway as I was feeling rather frustrated creatively, I felt like I had a pile of things I wanted to make but no time to do it in because of 'chores', so to be honest I was a bit grumpy.

I did manage to create something useful though by making a portfolio of projects I undertook for a creativity course I ran with a friend earlier this year. As I want to encourage hoards of people to embrace their natural creativity, I thought it would be a good idea to produce a folio of work to show people and get them fired up! It's fun to be organized and prepared in this way, but I must admit I don't get such a buzz out of it as when I've produced a painting. Still, one must do the routine jobs as well as the more adventurous, it's all creativity in a way ...

Oh hum, will stop mumbling on - sometimes I'm really prepared for writing my post, sometimes I just start writing and the subject works itself out, and sometimes you just get me not being as bouncy as usual, but at least I'm being real! Perhaps I need to work out my feelings in a piece of art - good excuse for some creativity ...

No comments: