Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

The day after ...

It was good to get that off my chest (yesterday's post!), my husband read it afterwards and we had a good chat and I've had some thoughts about my creativity and what it means to me and the important message I want to share that it really is a healing medium, and that it's available to absolutely EVERYBODY. Wow, that was a horribly long sentence and not fantastically written, but it says it as I feel right now. Which is better than yesterday :) I've knitted a bit more of my purple scarf and am going to have to be careful that my daughter doesn't pinch it. Also visited Spotlight today and bought some really huge crochet needles, which were planned purchases - some other things magically leapt into the bag as well. Ho hum ...

It's quite hard going through this shadowy part of my journey, but I think it will lead to something better. It's creative in its own way, but a bit too scary for my liking. I will share my discoveries soon, just as soon as I know what they are ... In the meantime, I will keep on creating ...

No comments: