Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012



F E A R
F e a r
f e a r
False Expectations Appearing Real
 I had a revelation during my walk in the forest this morning – after reading something last night which must have stuck in my mind (I’m reading about the history of punk so you can tell I’m in a eclectic kind of mindspace at the moment!)  I’ve been thinking about fear and how I’m using strategies to calm my anxiety before it becomes too big for me to think straight – mostly using yoga breathing to give me a ‘space’ to think in, simple and it works!  Then after my reading about David Bowie of all people I had the idea of listening to what fear is telling me – THEN DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE!  It’s got to work hasn’t it?  My husband is always telling me not to let fear stop me from doing something I really want to do.  This is taking it one step further I think J   I’ll let you know how it goes ...

Back to craft  show and tell tomorrow – that was a bit deep ...

No comments: