Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grass Trees

Wow - was it hot today!  34 degrees, seemingly out of nowhere!  How best to cope?  Sit in the shade with a lovely cool glass of white wine, wearing a lovely cottony summery skirt and top, bare feet and good company.  I managed ...


C-Dog - he's all grown up now
This was after we'd attended a photography workshop in the city, which was very useful.  Dad had taught me very well in my youth, and everything the teacher spoke about I did know already - it needed a bit of a jog to come back to me though :)  So I was all enthused when we got back home, and when we took our dog for a walk I took a few pics of sunlight on grass trees.  Summer's nearly here ... not totally sure how I feel about it at the moment ...  but it is nice to feel warm ...

Some grass trees look like Dr Seuss characters ...

Sunlight over xanthorrea

1 comment:

Janet said...

The grass trees are so interesting. I look forward to seeing more of your photography.