Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 8 - Lego building

I made the decision today to visit each one of the blogs that are taking part in Blogtoberfest 2012 AND to leave a comment on each one.  People put so much work into their blogs and I'd like to take the time to visit - and I've already left a comment on someone's blog saying I'm undertaking this so now I'm honour bound to do it!  Today I've visited blog numbers 1 - 10 from the list which you can find here.

Our Lego city begins to take shape ...
What else have I been doing?  Building a Lego city with Little Man of course!  We've made a police station, space station research centre and space vehicles amongst other things ... and we've not finished yet!

The little house that I built ...
A space mobile ... Little Man's specialty
A real Ninja move - hiding behind the space cannon - can you make out Doctor Who by the phone box in the background?
It's going to fill the rest of the holidays, which I'm glad about as Lego is the only thing that can conquer the lure of the games console - long live Lego!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Hi Larissa
I'm secretly trying to get through the list of everyone who is playing Blogtoberfest too (but don't tell, just in case I don't get through them all!!)
Bye, Trudy