Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 26 - A corset of sorts!

If I hadn't got over tired last I would have written about the corset I was making last night for a costume party on Saturday night.  Nothing too weird there, but wait ... it's made from duct tape!  The good thing is it's made to fit my shape exactly.  The not so good thing is that breathing becomes difficult and it does get a bit hot as you twist and turn to stick the lengths of tape to your t-shirt, especially as the tape sticks to everything else in the vicinity as well!  So glad I was on my own - it would have had everyone rolling on the floor!  Add to that a minor injury with scissors when they got stuck to the tape, and you do begin to wonder if you should have even started on this escapade ... I'll show you the finished project tomorrow if all goes to plan ...

Oh and blogs read today, numbers 151-160 from the list :)

1 comment:

Kat McNally said...

A duct tape corset? You gotta share pics! Sounds intriguing. xxx