Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blogtoberfest day 13 - snuggling, reading

Hi.  I'm not feeling too great today :(  A little bit poorly, so I snuggled into my little corner, with my little cushion and carried on with reading all the lovely blogs listed on the Blogtoberfest 2012 list.  Never knew I could enjoy serial reading of so many blogs.  It's very therapeutic and soothing.  What I like apart from the craft, is that people are so honest, and that we all share the same dramas, sadnesses and moments of joy.  It's like belonging to a big community.

Today, I've read from blogs 43 to 60.  Check some out for yourself.  xx

1 comment:

Kat McNally said...

Wow, Larissa! Thanks for visiting all those blogs. So glad you found some inspiration, and distraction from feeling unwell.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
xxx