Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 8 and day 9 - two lots of gratitude

Day 8 - yesterday - grateful for mother's intuition AND for actually listening to it!  I knew something wasn't quite right with Little Man and let him have the day off school.  Good job too as it would not have been pretty - he was a very poorly little boy ...

Day 9 - I'm grateful that I can read, that my mum encouraged me to love books and reading, and that I have a library just down the road - today I borrowed 'Catching Fire' the second in 'The Hunger Games' trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  If you loved the movie, then read the book as it's loads more exciting, un-put-downable even.  Then read the other two books before the next movies come out!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry to hear that Little Man is poorly, hope he gets well soon. I'm grateful for seeing a penguin on our morning walk on the beach, a very unusual sight!

Janet said...

Day 8 - grateful that I went to work with someone else who was there to drive me home as I felt so sick by the end of the day.
Day 9 - grateful that I have sick days accumulated at work and don't have to worry about missed pay when I stay home sick.