Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 16 and 17 ... I am grateful for ...

Some of the fabrics shortlisted for the sewing contest ...
From day 16 ... I am grateful for my sewing machine, Australia Post (I posted my pressies to my niece and nephews yesterday, only 3 months late), the internet again for giving access to a sewing contest, friends for encouraging me to get out there and follow my dreams ...

... and from today ... Big B for being so patient when I was looking through my crafty stuff in their boxes, which are situated right where he was working (I even smacked him on the head with one), Turkish Delight ice cream, family dinner times around the table when we can all have a laugh with each other as well as a hearty meal.

FYI:  For those who are interested the sewing competition is being run over at Colette's site here - she's released a new pattern called 'Laurel' which is a beautiful shift dress with tons of possibilities - I've got lots of ideas which I hope I'll be able to bring into being by the end of the comp on the 30th April.  Go and visit this site too for the Colette patterns; the patterns are just lush!

No comments: