Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 6 - gratitude delayed ...

Oops - this one is a day late, but it is because of the thing that I was grateful for happening and making me forget to blog ...

Firstly, this is a strange one, but I did say at the beginning of the month that gratitude can be for anything however small; I am grateful that I have a left hand as well as a right as my carpel tunnel came back for a while yesterday after cutting back plants.  Secateurs are the scourge of my hand health!  Still, some ibuprofen and deep heat later, plus a few hours rest and all was fixed.

I am extremely grateful for Skype and the fact I could use it to talk to my lovely, lovely friend in the UK last night.  It's almost as good as being in the same room, but a bit difficult when you want to hug them because you are so pleased to see them.  Needless to say the smile our meeting brought to my face is not going to go for several days yet.  Next time we're going to have chocolate cake and tea as well as conversation.

How are you travelling along your gratitude journey?

1 comment:

Chris said...

Absolutely grateful for Skype too ... I think Millionaires Shortbread with a huge mug of tea definitely for our next chat! I'll email you the recipe! J said to me later "How long were you talking to Lara for, like 2 hours?" x