So now I'm having to think over the past days and find moments of gratitude from each, here goes:
I'm grateful for ...
- brainstorming with friends who have encouraged me to follow up on an arty opportunity that keeps knocking
- finding inspiration on great sites such as www.urbanthreads.com, and ok, buying some embroidery designs for my stash, but they are oh so gorgeous, go look-see for yourself
|Icarus - choice of hand or machine embroidery - image courtesy of urbanthreads.com|
- someone else cooking dinner when I wasn't well at the weekend
- chocolate - always grateful
- being part of the celebrations for our friends big 5-0 party last week, honoured to be there xx
- hexagons on my quilt
- my meditation sessions
- conversation with my teenage kids, who although they do have their moments, are still happy to talk to mum :)
- big, squishy hugs from Little Man
- making a Lego model with Little Man on the last day of term, when we rushed to the toyshop from school to spend saved up pocket money
- sharing these moments with you ...