Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel ...


I've been giving in to pre-Christmas stress, even after all my words about going with the flow and just 'being' instead of 'doing'.  Guess I've tried to do too much and have done the best thing by having a few quieter days, including not blogging!

Hope you like the picture - it's taken at Hillary's Boat Harbour - I love the way the light shines on the water, then you see the silhouettes of the people - dark and light together.

1 comment:

Sally said...

There is so much that we'd like to do and so little time isn't there. I have been making promises to myself that I will start earlier next year ... yarda yarda...
Hillary's boat harbour is gorgeous - it is very close to our place... we really must go there one summer evening to see those gorgeous lights.