Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Delayed finish to my mittens!



I haven't blogged for a couple of days because I hadn't created anything new to write about or post photos of. I have it in my mind that for a blog to be really interesting it's got to be visual, so felt I was somewhat lacking in that department! Anyway, I have rectified that shortfall by sewing my lovely crocheted mittens up, after they've spent a couple of months sitting in my knitting basket. They've been knitted in Patons Jet and the pattern is taken from the Patons 'Learn to Crochet' (no. 1257) booklet. They are super quick to make and you would be able to be wearing them within a couple of days if you are not too lazy to sew them up (ahem ...)
Creativity has been happening as usual in our house, and you will know by now that I think of most activities as being creative in some way, so whilst I say I haven't finished any projects apart from the mittens I have been: planning the layout of my hexagon quilt as I finally finished the 17 hexagon flowers this weekend (yay!), making gluten free chocolate brownies, creating beautiful piles of clean laundry ready for collection by members of this family, creating new folders on my laptop to house all the photos I'm so fond of taking and taking a pair of jeans apart to make a fab skirt (which I will be blogging about in the near-ish future). So yes, creativity still abounds, sometimes it just doesn't get written about!

No comments: