Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Every Day in May - day 2


I went off into the woods today with my ideas book, for a walking meditation, a conversation with myself :)  That's all I need really for a good dose of inspiration  - my trusty purple pen, my book wherein I write any little thing I want to create or think about (very handy as I often forget my ideas soon after having them as they are replaced with other ideas - I tell you, my brain never rests, which is why I'm always tired!) and the stomping ground of Torwood Forest.

I love the peace of the forest, and the fact it's virtually deserted means people don't see me talking to my dog or blowing out 'dragon breath' as I delight in the fact it's winter now and can see my own breathing!

Where's your favourite inspirational place?

No comments: