Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

There's a CloneTrooper sleeping in my Campervan ...

Seriously, there is ... look ...


I have a few things in my mind to blog about, but today I wanted to post pics of something that made me smile.  And it is to do with creativity, it's no secret that Lego is massive in this house :)

There I was, enjoying a cup of tea as a break from the most boring job in the world apart from ironing - data entry for bookkeeping - when I spied my Campervan which is being used with permission as a holiday home for Star Wars clone troopers, complete with sleepyhead guest.  To say that Little Man is OBSESSED with Lego, particularly Star Wars Lego would be a gross understatement.  Not only is it impressive to witness self-designed, well-built creations but he also creates alternative worlds complete with storyline.  It just delighted me so much to see this evidence of a game well played when I wasn't looking for anything in particular.


And here's the Campervan in all it's splendour - it was a Christmas present for me a couple of years ago. I spent the entire day building and would not be disturbed by anyone!  I LOVE IT!! And by the looks of it, so does Little Man ... and the clone troopers ...

No comments: