Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mendings and musings ...


Yes, I had to mend my Uggs too ...
Wow - another week over!  Most of it spent in the company of Little Man who's been home with a chest infection.  I'm going to have to think of a new blog id for him as he's not so little anymore :(  He has his birthday at the end of the week, the end of single figures in age!  And I look at my other two and wonder where the time has gone - Big B had his first lesson on his moped on Friday, another move towards independence!  So, two at uni and one still with 10 years to go in the school system, currently obsessed (OBSESSED) with Lego.  I wonder if it will ever go away, but I think we have a prospective AOFL on our hands (Adult Fan of Lego to mere mortals like you and I!) 

I think my job is having a good influence on me.  I spent the day mending - a pile of clothes that has sat on my bedroom floor for a good few months.  Now it's all neat and tidy and ready to wear for the summer.  My best item was the t-shirt I bought from Next last year.  It's very comfortable, but a little on the plain side, when I first put it on it reminded me of the scrubs shirts surgeons put on before going into theatre!  I removed the pocket as they never look good on someone with ample tops and put some shirring in to bring in the top under the bust.  It looks much more flattering!  And extra special with it's accompanying sparkly (pretty ...) scarf. 



I just love that sense of order and a job completed :) 

No comments: