Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bon voyage!



We went to AQWA the other day to look at some exotic fish and sharks with our little man. It was so lovely to see him rushing from tank to tank in his excitement to make sure he saw everything, as well as exhausting trying to keep up with him. So many colours - and all natural!! My favourites were the Dory fish and the seahorse, which I have been fascinated with since I was a little girl. They are very fairy tale like. Gorgeous.

Anyway, we were also determined to walk along the beach for a few metres as we don't get there very often, it's a bit of a trek from the Hills. Here are a couple of pictures of the glorious last days of winter, very bright and breezy.

This week is a week of adventure for us. We're off to Bridgetown this weekend to stay with friends - they're near Balingup where they have a Medieval Festival. I've wanted to visit this for the past 4 years, and now I get to go! I don't know who's more excited, me or the kids. I shall be keeping a close eye on the costumes, fabrics and colours used. Ooooh, I can't wait! I will be taking lots of photos and will share them here. In the meantime go and have a look at the link, it looks like good fun! Back to blogging when I get back. Have a great weekend!

No comments: