Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Creative Space: Creative Catch-up

It's a bit of a creative catch up tonight - something I'm working on right now and some recently finished creations ...


The lovely hat I made for HB's recent trip to Japan where it's winter. Somewhat kooky but very, very cute - the little deer hat by Tiny Owl Knits.

Antler and ear detail
 
I also made some gloves for her first time in the snow since she was 2 (awwww ....)  They were supposed to be knitted on circular needles which I had mislaid, so had to slightly alter the pattern to make it work on straight needles.  Of course I found the circular needles on completion,  grrrrrr ....  The pattern is from Mollie Makes magazine.
 

And here's a rack of gorgeous creations from the sewing retreat - I did tell you I went on a sewing retreat didn't I?????  :)


And currently I'm working on this gorgeous little dolly quilt for my niece.  I love the glittery felt I used for the teddy.  I'll show you the finished article very soon I hope.  The pattern is from 'Pretty in Patchwork - Doll Quilts' by Cathy Gaubert for those of you who'd like to have a go yourselves.


Have you noticed how Lego finds its way into lots of my pics?  Bless the Little Man and his obsessions. xx

What have you been creating?   For some creative inspiration head over here ...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fabulous hat and love those gloves, perfect for dog walking, not having to take them off to pick up poop!