Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Creative Space: little winners :)


I'm a few days late with my creative space - but I have a couple of winners here :)


Firstly, here are some little cork knights I made for a friend's little boy - I love this pattern by Lucy Ravenscar.  Visit her blog and you can find some awesome patterns and gets lots of inspiration.  Her crochet creatures are fabulous.


And here is a winning creation of our own - literally - my Little Man won himself a prize for his Easter hat at school the other day.  I was only there as his technical assistant - he knew exactly what he wanted, so I did as asked and helped with the more tricky parts.  Isn't it wonderful?  Hot glue is officially our best crafty friend :)

Here's wishing you a wonderful peaceful Easter.

Look for more creative winners here ...

No comments: