Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gingerbread Men

You may have seen my little badge in the corner that says I'm doing Sark's 'Dream Boogie' course.  Well, I haven't blogged too much on it as it's personal work and I don't want to share everything with the world!  But, at the moment we're learning about energy levels, and how we can pep up our own personal energy levels when they're on the wane.  I learnt today that one way I recharge my batteries is to go outside and sit in the warm sun (notice not the scorching summer sun!) and daydream - I'd been at the park with my little man who was playing with a friend and got some unexpected quiet time. 

You can see his exuberance with his baking in the picture above!  Despite me trying to explain that if we put the gingerbread too close together they might all stick together he wanted to put all the people on one tray so they didn't get lonely.  When they'd baked I had to lift one giant biscuit off the baking tray - it was rather lovely and I had to record it for posterity.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sometime I think I must be solar powered... this afternoon I sat in the warm sun for a while as the children napped (I hit the bingo today and they both slept at the same time - YAY!) Sitting in the sun does so much for my energy levels and general happiness. So very important for my well being.