Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Portble creativity ...

Yeuch - you can tell what sort of week it's been by my little pencil drawing.  This picture serves another purpose in that it demonstrates you can be creative anywhere.  I've taken to carrying my wee sketchpad around in my workbag, and I drew this picture whilst waiting to see the doctor on Tuesday.

 My little world became very confused early on Wednesday morning (it doesn't take much these days) when my husband told me Nick Clegg had been made UK Prime Minister.  The children and I had a very interesting conversation on how weird it was that the man who had come third ended up with the top job.  It really was a bad combination - I was still sleepy in bed  when I heard the news, and my hubby always gets names muddled up!  My world suddenly made sense again when I read the internet news and realized I'd been misinformed!  Moral of this story I suppose is - always check your facts ...

I was going to blog last night, but I had a really weird allergic reaction to our part-time cat (story for another time!) and my eyes swelled up and I couldn't open one of them!  When you could see what was going on my eyeball was all 'blobby' - the children kept asking to have another look and their faces were a mixture of amazement and revulsion.  How loved did I feel ...

So, I was spotty last week and blobby this week - I definitely need to put a choccie bar or two in the shopping trolley tonight.  It may not help the spots, but it will soothe the soul!

No comments: