Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Workbag

Today I wanted  to pop across to the shops from work, so I decided to empty out my bag in order that I didn't look like a suspicious shop-lifting type person as my bag was bulging at the seams.  I wonder why?  Look at it!  I carry around my sketchbook, notebook, colourful biros because I think black and blue ones are boring, a box with drawing materials, fineliners in a pencil pot, spectacles and some knitting for the quieter times at work.  Oh and yes, my protective evil-eye keyring a friend brought back from Greece, which I like because of the colours and glass beads.  The bag doesn't look big enough does it?  Must be the TARDIS model.

Work was varied today and I found time to clear out my little room which has been reserved for me as a studio.  Typically for me I got distracted by other things and haven't used the room myself so it's been filled with other people's clutter.  Now it's looking emptier, and I'm looking forward to filling it with arty materials so I can start creating in my own space.  At long last ...


Here's my little shop window - bringing back memories of the summer (I was absolutely boiling when this photo was taken!)  Lara's art space is finally happening!  :)


1 comment:

Sally said...

WOW!!! This is very exciting. Where????