Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Needing help

I haven't blogged for the past 3 days because I just wasn't in the headspace to do it, and today I have a cold so am feeling uninspired again :( I thought my sore throat was because I'd been chatting so much with my friend this morning whilst we were doing our craft, but no, it's those dreaded germs. Boo! So it's paracetamol and an early bed tonight, sleep is the best cure for everything I find.

Decided I need some help with tonight's post and looked through some of my arty books for inspiration. Dear Sark came to the rescue with a quote from her book "The Bodacious Book of Succulence", it cheered me up and now I'll share it here with you:

"Your creativity is an immense force that is inside every cell of you. The value of that is immeasurable. Your creativity in action is so needed by our world and the people in it." - Sark

If you haven't read any of her books, go now and find one - there will be a morsel of encouragement just for you ...

Here's to creativity and the healing power of sleep!!

No comments: