Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

no blogging for a bit

Hi!  I know - I haven't blogged for quite a while - I mentioned in my last post that all the kids were ill, well now it's mum's turn and I've had this blessed virus for over a week now and am still feeling very grotty.  When I asked my hubby if I'd appeared unwell it was obvious by his replies that I am not functioning at all properly, but his exact words are not repeatable here :)  So while my brain is fuzzy I'm staying away.  Think the problem could be not enough oxygen to the brain as my sinuses are not at all well.  Enough detail for now methinks.  Will write when I can ... in the meantime, I hope you are all busy creating xxx

1 comment:

Sally said...

We're sick here too! When is the wonderful spring weather going to show up???