Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Giving myself some (cupcake) space ...


Crumbs ... I haven't blogged for ages.  I've got caught up in working towards something and forgotten everything else.  That something is an Autumn Fair happening at the end of March - I'm having my own stall (yay!) and also helping to produce some creations for the craft stall, so it's all go at the moment.  As well as building up some stock, I'm also having to work on my website, so any interested parties can visit it after visiting me in person at the stall.  I did have some mini dramas trying to set up my webhost, only because I didn't really know what I was doing, but a phone call and an email later and I'm now set to build my creative space in the cyberspace!


It's all too much excitement to take, and called for some strictly-nothing-to-do-with-the-fair creativity today - cupcakes ahoy!  Using my new cakestand and display board (made by my husband from our favourite floor materials!) for the first time.  Very swish.

Back to the production line tomorrow - I love it really.  Will keep you updated!  May have some lovely sour dough to show you as well - I did kill my first starter, but started a new one and we have some results - now to bake bread ....

No comments: