Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mums around the world, I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day.  I was spoilt with a brekkie in bed consisting of a mix of fruit, toast and jam, and biscuits!  Then I spent a good part of the day in the garden doing crafty activities including some dry needle felting, which I haven't done for ages.  I did really enjoy it, but there isn't a photo of this as it didn't quite work out as planned.

But you can see a pic of what the family has to put up with as my creative space slowly encroaches upon the entire house ...


this is supposed to be the lamp table, but it looks more like a work table - oops.

But look at what a mum has to put up with ...


socks that are so smelly they stick to the wall - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a SMELLY sock!....hehehe

Anonymous said...

Will you please get on and blog more regularly so that your dad can keep up with your life on the other side of the world