Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What difference does a border make?


It makes quite a lot of difference to add a border is the answer:


It doesn't, however, alter the colour as much as in these photos!  Taking the pic on different days and at different times makes it look different though.   Hmmm ...... 


Here you go - a detailed pic of the border and one of my favourite squares.  A bit closer to the true colour as well :)  The pattern is from a book called 'Crochet Now' which is fab.  Lots of patterns including clothing and accessories.  It's also a departure from my normal colour schemes of purple, purple and purple.  This time I was thinking of grass, forests and the sea.  Took me in a whole other direction.  But I like it ...

2 comments:

Chris said...

:ove the border Lara, it looks beautiful x

Amanda said...

That border is amazing! Beautiful work - and I thought it looked great before the border!!!
I bet you are very proud of yourself.